There are 5 sets of homework assignments, which are compulsory and will be given out after every finished lecture block with a fixed deadline for hand in, normally ~2 weeks.
- Set 1: Quantum mechanic fundamentals
- Set 2: Atoms, bonds and molecules
- Set 3: Solid-state chemistry
- Set 4: Chemical thermodynamics
- Set 5: Kinetics and growth/sythesis mechanisms
Basic requirements for the homework assignment
– Allowing to discuss, but need to complete independently. Copying from others is prohabited
– Try to put down the solution steps as detail as possible
– Don't forget to write the unit at the end of solutions
The homework assignment is prefered to submit electronically by an attached pdf file.
– Only one file in the pdf format, and the file name should be "tfya77-set#_yourname.pdf" (#=1, 2, 3, ... )
– Don't attach the discrete JPG files page-by-page
– One can also hand in the paper version during the lectures, or leave it either in my mail-box in the IFM mail room or in my office directly
Responsible for this page: Wei-Xin Ni
Last updated: 09/24/17