The course examination is fulfilled after reaching at least one of the two following goals:
- KTR1: 15 on-site quiz tests (during the first 5 minutes of each lecture). If all are approved, it gives grade 3 .
- TEN2 (4 ECTS): Approved written examination, for grade 3, 4 and 5.
In order to get 6 ECTS as the course credit, one has to fulfill another two compulsory assignments
- UPG1 (1 ECTS): Minimum approval of 80% of all the homework problems, upon the requests of the course assistant.
- LAB2 (1 ECTS): Participation and completion of two laboratory exercises
Note: 6 ECTS credits would only be awarded after completion of all course aasingnments (TEN, UPG and LAB)
- Examination: June 3, 2017 (The sigh-up period: May 4-24, 2017)
Undergraduates: 14:00-18:00, KÅRA, Kårallens skrivsal.
PhD students: 14:00-18:00, Boltzmann (E225), Fysikhuset.
- First re-take: Aug. 15, 2017 (The sigh-up period: July 16-Aug. 5, 2017)
- Second re-take: Jan. xx, 2018 (The sigh-up period: Dect. xx-Dec. xx, 2017)
Responsible for this page: Wei-Xin Ni
Last updated: 05/10/17