Animal Function and Environmental Adaptation (NBIC49)
COURSE START Fall 2014
If you have come this far you deserve a price!
NBIC41 no longer exists and has been replaced by NBIC49 Animal Function and Environmental Adaptation. I (Jordi Altimiras) am still the course responsible and you can always contact me at
Because our course webpages are under reconstruction it is worthless to use this platform at this time.
The only thing that you can find in this page is the course schedule updated to Aug.17th 2014. Click on the schedule folder and it will take you to the page where you can download it.
This schedule is still provisional. The final schedule will be provided at the course start.
- to identify the fundamental concepts implicated by discussion with fellow students
- to understand the fundamental concepts by explaining them orally in tutorial sessions
- to integrate all mechanisms involved in a multi-faceted response of the entire organism by writing a concise essay outlining all the steps of the physiological response
- to articulate and explain scientific concepts orally and spontaneously
- to write briefly and precisely on the progression of biological processes
- to describe quantitatively the outcome of physiological responses
Responsible for this page:
Last updated: 08/17/14