Job Openings and Diploma Work
Diploma work & Erasmus exchange
Currently we have amongst others the following project proposals available:
- Soft Microrobots
- Printed Paper- and Plastic-based Electrochemical Instruments for Biosensors
- Multiparameter sensors for better management of diabetes
- Droplet microfluidics for biological analysis
- Molecularly-imprinted polymer sensors for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD
- Lateral-flow assays for TB in AIDS-compromised patients
- Smart phone assay of salivary amylase activity
- Assay Development for Water Quality Sensing
- Novel All-Polymer Microactuators
- Polymer Microactuators working in air
- Biocompatibility Study of Polypyrrole Biomaterials
- Synergistic Hybrid Inorganic-Biological Colloidal Particles for Emerging Sensing Applications
- Distributed Biosensors for Non-invasive Tear Diagnostics
- Micro- and nano-structured conducting polymer-based materials
In addition to these we have many more projects ideas, so feel free to contact us to discuss options and possibilities.
At the moment we do not have any open Post-doc positions, but feel free contact us to discuss options and possibilities. We are always pleased to consider hosting postdocs with their own scholarships.
We are always interested in accommodating visiting scientists in our laboratory for extended research stays. Please contact us to discuss options and possibilities.
Responsible for this page: Martin Wing Cheung Mak
Last updated: 07/11/17