Our collaborators in Sweden
- The Department of Polymer Technology at Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg Mats Andersson.
- School of Chemistry at Chalmers, Synthesis of new Conjugated Polymers.
- Chemical Physics at Lund University, Ultra Fast Spectroscopy
- COIN - Centre for Organic Informatics
- COE Center of Organic Electronics
- ITN, Organic Electronics Norrköping
Prof. Zhishan Bo at Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Dr. Uli Wuerfel at Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (Fraunhofer ISE), Germany
Prof. John R. Reynolds at University of Florida
- Polymer Solar energy Initiative (PSI)
- Emerging Nano patterning methods (NaPa), an integrated project within EU FP6
Other groups at IFM working with conjugated polymers
Responsible for this page: Armantas Melianas
Last updated: 09/23/09