7. Y. Hasegawa, D. Puglisi, A. Lloyd Spetz, "Development of agriculture support system using the plant bioelectric potential response and gas sensor”, Proc. 3rd International Conference on Food and Biosystems Engineering (FaBE), 2017.
6. M. Bastuck, D. Puglisi, P. Möller, W. Reimringer, A. Schütze, A. Lloyd Spetz, M. Andersson, "Low-cost chemical gas sensors for selective formaldehyde quantification at ppb-level in field tests", Conf. Proc. Sensors 2017. DOI:10.5162/sensor2017/P5.4
5. Y. Hasegawa, R. Ishida, D. Puglisi, A. Lloyd Spetz, "Development of ethylene gas sensor for evaluating fruit ripening", Conf. Proc. European Advanced Materials Congress 2017.
4. Y. Hasegawa, A. Lloyd Spetz, D. Puglisi, “Ethylene Gas Sensors for Evaluating Postharvest Ripening of Fruit”, Proc. 2017 IEEE 6th Global Conference on Consumer Electronics (GCCE).
3. C. Bouhafs, A. A. Zakharov, I. G. Ivanov, F. Giannazzo, J. Eriksson, V. Stanishev, P. Kühne, T. Iakimov, T. Hofmann, M. Schubert, F. Roccaforte, R. Yakimova, V. Darakcheiva, Multi-scale investigations of interface properties, stacking order and decoupling of few layer graphene on C-face 4H-SiC, Carbon 116 722-732 (2017)
2. E. Zeglio, J. Eriksson, R. Gabrielsson, N. Solin, O. Inganäs, Highly Stable Conjugated Polyelectrolytes for Water-Based Hybrid Mode Electrochemical Transistors, Advanced Materials, accepted, 16 January 2017
1. M. Bastuck, D. Puglisi, A. Lloyd Spetz, A. Schütze, M. Andersson, Characterizing the Influence of Gate Bias on Electrical and Catalytical Properties of a Porous Platinum Gate on Field Effect Gas Sensors, Sensors, 2016 IEEE, Added to IEEE Xplore: 9 January 2017. DOI:10.1109/ICSENS.2016.7808458
Responsible for this page: Donatella Puglisi
Last updated: 10/24/17