Spatiotemporal Biology - Research
for more details: use navigation panel at left
Uno Wennergren, Professor
Landscape ecology and climate change: Population dynamics in a heterogeneous landscape
1. Theoretical studies of population dynamics in heterogenous landscape and effects of temporal variation
.2. Longterm survival of flora and fauna associated with old oaks.
3. Crop management strategies for effective biological control.
Life-history strategies: Life-history strategies and the risk of population extinction in a variable environment.
1. Endangered species and biodiversity
The character and spread of animal disease: effect on, and control strategies for, livestock. Especially Foot and Mouth Disease.
1. Analysis of rate of disease, distribution of farms and possible patterns of spread
2. Network analysis of spread of disease
Animal transport: Logistic and animal welfare.
1. Analysis of how routeplanning may effect animal welfare and possible profit.
2. Analysis of how distribution of farms and abattoirs effect the routeplanning, animal welfare and profit.
Responsible for this page: Alva Curtsdotter
Last updated: 10/12/12