Older Publications in Refereed Journals
Prior to 2001
- Jonsson, A. and B. Ebenman. 2001. Are certain life histories particularly prone to local extinction? Journal of Theoretical Biology, 209, 455-463.
- Borrvall, C., B. Ebenman and T. Jonsson. 2000. Biodiversity lessens the risk of cascading extinction in model food webs. Ecology Letters, 3, 131-136.
- Jonsson, T. and B. Ebenman. 1998. Effects of predator-prey body size ratios on the stability of food chains. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 193, 407-417.
- Ebenman, B., A. Johansson, T. Jonsson and U. Wennergren. 1996. Evolution of stable population dynamics through natural selection. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London B, 263, 1145-1151.
- Ebenman, B., A. Hedenström, U. Wennergren, B. Ekstam, J. Landin and T. Tyrberg. 1995. The relationship between population density and body size: the role of extinction and mobility. Oikos, 73, 225-230.
- Ebenman, B. 1992. Evolution in organisms that change their niches during the life cycle. American Naturalist, 139, 990-1021.
- Ebenman, B. 1988. Competition between age classes and population dynamics. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 131, 389-400.
- Ebenman, B. 1987. Niche differences between age classes and intraspecific competition in age-structured populations. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 124, 25-33.
- Ebenman, B. 1986. Sexual size dimorphism in the great tit Parus major in relation to the number of coexisting congeners. Oikos, 47, 355-359.
- Ebenman, B. and J. Karlsson. 1984. Urban blackbirds (Turdus merula): from egg to independence. Annales Zoologi Fennici, 21, 249-251.
- Ebenman, B. And S. Nilsson. 1982. Components of niche width in a territorial bird species: habitat utilization in males and females of the chaffinch (Fringilla coelebs) on islands and mainland. American Naturalist, 119, 331-344.
- Ebenman, B. And S. Nilsson. 1981. Size patterns in willow warblers Phylloscopus trochilus on islands in a south Swedish lake and the nearby mainland. Ibis, 123, 528-534.
- Nilsson, S. and B. Ebenman. 1981. Density changes and niche differences in island and mainland willow warblers Phylloscopus trochilus at a lake in southern Sweden. Ornis Scandinavica, 12, 62-67.
- Alerstam, T., B. Ebenman, M. Sylvén, S. Tamm and S. Ulfstrand. 1978. Hybridization as an agent of competition between two bird species: Ficedula albicollis and F. hypoleuca on the island of Gotland in the Baltic. Oikos 31, 326-331.
Responsible for this page: Alva Curtsdotter
Last updated: 04/10/12