You are welcome to book the computer station for your work or the teleconference equipment in the Molecular Modelling Lab using these steps:
- Use the link Book a computer
- Go to "Book a meeting room"
- Type your ifm password
- If you do not have an ifm password, please contact out staff
- Choose "Hertz-Materials Modeling Lab"
- Choose your work station if you are going to run calculations or "Showroom" if you want to have a teleconference.
- Book your time
- Good luck with your calculations or teleconference!
- DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR PLACE AT THE WORKING STATION OR THE SHOWROOM IN THE SAME STATE YOU FOUND THEM, i.e. clean and user-friendly.
IMPORTANT: Student courses registered in TimeEdit override any booking made in the local booking system ( https://mrbs.ifm.liu.se ). As there is currently no reasonable sync between the teaching and research booking systems, it is your responsibility to check TimeEdit ( https://se.timeedit.net/web/liu/db1/schema ) for Hertz to be sure that your booking is not overlapping with a student course. Notice, if you give an undergraduate or graduate course, it must be registred inTimeEdit at latest by the deadline of the student schedule for the corresponding term. In case you have missed an overlapping TimeEdit booking, please leave the place in Hertz for the time of the course. Thank you for understanding!
Responsible for this page: Fei Wang
Last updated: 03/11/14