Summary of Valdas Jokubavicius's activities
- Epitaxial growth of silicon carbide (SiC)
The growth and characterization of nitrogen and boron doped 6H-SiC and 3C-SiC layers on off-axis hexagonal SiC substrates. The layers are grown using sublimation epitaxy which is a modification of Physical Vapor Transport (PVT) technique.
- Thermal etching of SiC surfaces
Thermal etching process development and optimization in order to obtain high quality surfaces for subsequent epitaxial growth of SiC or graphene. The etching is done using custom-design thermal etching reactor.
- White Light Emission from Fluorescent SiC with Porous Surface
W. Lu, Y. Ou, E. M. Fiordaliso, Y. Iwasa, V. Jokubavicius, M. Syväjärvi, S. Kamiyama, P. M. Peterson and H. Ou
Scientific Reports 7, 9798 (2017) pdf available
- Growth optimization and applicability of thick on-axis SiC layers using sublimation epitaxy in vacuum
V. Jokubavicius, J. W. Sun, X. Liu, G.R. Yazdi, I. G. Ivanov, R. Yakimova and M. Syväjärvi
Journal of Crystal Growth 448, 51-57 (2016)
- Surface engineering of SiC via sublimation etching
V. Jokubavicius, G.R. Yazdi, I. G. Ivanov, Y. Niu, A. Zakharov, T. Iakimov, R.R. Yazdi, I. G. Ivanov, M. Syväjärvi and R. Yakimova
Applied Surface Science 390, 816–822 (2016)
- Single Domain 3C-SiC Growth on Off-Oriented 4H-SiC Substrates
V. Jokubavicius, G.R. Yazdi, R. Liljedahl, I. G. Ivanov, J.W. Sun, X. Liu, P. Schuh, M. Wilhelm, P. Wellmann, R. Yakimova and M. Syväjärvi
Crystal Growth & Design 15(6), 2940 (2015) pdf available
- Lateral Enlargement Growth Mechanism of 3C-SiC on Off-Oriented 4H-SiC Substrates
V. Jokubavicius, G.R. Yazdi, R. Liljedahl, I. G. Ivanov, R. Yakimova and M. Syväjärvi
Crystal Growth & Design 14(12), 6514 (2014) pdf available
A complete list of publications can be found at DiVA LiU E-press.
Responsible for this page: Fredrik Karlsson
Last updated: 03/07/18