Ph.D: Thermodynamical calculations of metastable phase transformations in superhard carbide and nitride coatings at high temperatures.
- 4th of September 2012 Defended Licentiate thesis with the title "Phase field modeling of Spinodal decomposition in TiAlN" in Nanostructured Materials Division, IFM, Linköping University.
- Sep. 2009 - Now Ph.D studies in Nanostructured Materials Division, IFM, Linköping University.
- 2008 - 2009 M.Sc. in Physics, Nanostructured Materials Division, IFM, Linköping University. Diploma work: Cu coated carbon nanofibers: manufacturing/sintering/characterization. Application as a heat sink. In cooperation with Stockholm University (Sweden), CEIT (Spain) and Austrian Research Centers (Austria).
- CALPHAD 2011, Brazil
- ICMCTF 2011, USA
- EUROMAT 2009, United Kingdom (2009). Sintering of electroless Cu deposited Carbon nanofibers by spark plasma sintering and uniaxial hot pressing. J. Ullbrand, J.M. Córdoba, J. Tamayo-Ariztondo, M.R. Elizalde and M. Odén. Poster
During the spring I teach:
- Wavephysics for Physics students and Y students.
- Differential Scanning Caliometry laboration as a part f the course Physical Metallurgy for Master of Materials science students
- Richardslaborations for Industrial economics students.
- Seminars and laborations in the course Modern physics for the Physics students and Teacher students.
Responsible for this page: Emma Björk
Last updated: 01/26/15