Materials and Nanotechnology, 6 ECTS credits
The course consists of two-hours lectures given by 3 different teachers as well as the study and presentation of relevant literature.
The aim of the course is to teach the students to:
- Describe materials (metals, ceramics, polymers) composition and build-up.
- Make simple materials calculations.
- Exemplify materials with defined properties.
- Learn how nanoparticles and/or nanostructures are made and characterised.
- Describe engineering of bionanomaterials.
- Review bioapplications of nanomaterials and involved risks.
Responsible for this page:
Last updated: 08/17/17