Protein Folding and Interaction Core Facility at LiU
The facility is located in B-Huset, Campus Valla, Linköping University. We provide access to a wide variety of instruments for biophysical characterization of proteins.
Please contact Alexandra Ahlner (email@example.com) for information about these resources and help in choosing the right instrument.
- Analytical Ultracentrifugation (AUC)
- Circular Dichroism Spectroscopy (CD)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC)
- Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR)
- Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS)
- Stopped Flow
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
- Computer Resources
Detailed list of instrumentation.
Responsible for this page: Maria Sunnerhagen
Last updated: 04/10/17