2015: Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Linköping University.
2007: Research Assistant at Linköping University/Åmic AB.
2008-2014: Ph.D. in Molecular Physics at the Department of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (IFM) at Linköping University. Supervisors: Bo Liedberg and Daniel Aili.
2002-2007: M. Sc. in Chemical Biology at Linköping University.
Conferences and workshops
2014: "Optimizing the refractive index sensitivity of plasmonically coupled gold nanoparticles", Oral presentation, Europt(r)ode XII, Athens, Greece
2011: "Highly Sensitive Refractive Index Sensing based on Triangular Core-Shell Ag@Au Nanoparticles", Poster presentation, International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (ICMAT), Singapore
2008: Summer school "Optical Biosensors and Biochips for Clinical Applications", Erice, Italy
- Former member of the graduate school Forum Scientium .
- Three times winner of "Best Poster Award" at the Forum Scientium Summer School.
- Arranged a study visit for all the members of Forum Scientium to Boston, USA in 2012.
- Two times receiver of project grant from CeNano.
- One journal cover image (Nanoscale, 6(23), 2014).
Name: Erik Martinsson
Position: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (IFM)
Responsible for this page: Erik Martinsson
Last updated: 02/04/15