Job Openings and Diploma Work
Diploma work & Erasmus exchange
Currently we have amongst others the following project proposals available:
- Assay Development for Water Quality Sensing
- Milk analysis with Impedance Spectroscopy
- Novel All-Polymer Microactuators
- Polymer Microactuators working in air
- Biocompatibility Study of Polypyrrole Biomaterials
- Synergistic Hybrid Inorganic-Biological Colloidal Particles for Emerging Sensing Applications
- Distributed Biosensors for Non-invasive Tear Diagnostics
- Micro- and nano-structured conducting polymer-based materials
- Study on fabrication of nanobiosensors
- Study on smart cancer nanotheranostics
- Fabrication of molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) sensors
- Combination of hairpin DNA probes and aryl diazonium catalytic grafting for the
development of electrochemical genosensor
- Study of the combination of nano particles and molecular assembling as a
rout for surface nano-patterning
In addition to these we have many more projects ideas, so feel free to contact us to discuss options and possibilities.
At the moment we do not have any open PhD positions
At the moment we do not have any open Post-doc positions, but feel free contact us to discuss options and possibilities.
We are always interested in accommodating visiting scientists in our laboratory. Please contact us to discuss options and possibilities.
Responsible for this page: Onur Parlak