10. Hossein Fashandi, Novel Layered and 2D Materials for Functionality Enhancement of Contacts and Gas Sensors, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertation No. 1784, October 21, 2016.
9. Christian Bur, Selectivity Enhancement of Gas Sensitive Field Effect Transistors by Dynamic Operation, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertation No. 1644, April 24, 2015.
8. Zhafira Darmastuti, SiC-FET Gas Sensors for Control of the Flue Gas Desulfurization System in Power Plants, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertation No. 1587, June 4, 2014.
7. Kristina Buchholt, Nanostructured materials for gas sensing applications, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertation No. 1377, September 9, 2011.
6. Mike Andersson, SiC based field effect sensors and sensor systems for combustion control applications, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertation No.1077, March 23, 2007.
5. Anette Salomonsson, New materials for gas sensitive field-effect devices, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, PhD Thesis, Dissertation No.957, October 7, 2005.
4. Helena Wingbrant, Studies on MISiC-FET sensors for car exhaust gas monitoring, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertation No. 931, April 2005.
3. Lars Unéus, Development and characterisation of SiC based sensors for harsh environments, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertation No. 736, March 2002.
2. Peter Tobias, Silicon carbide field-effect devices studied as gas sensors for exhaust gas monitoring, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertation No.585, May 1999.
1. Amir Baranzahi, High temperature solid state gas sensors based on silicon carbide, Linköping Studies in Science and Technology, Dissertation No. 422, May 1996.
8. Hossein Fashandi, Functional nanostructures for gas sensors, Licentiate Thesis No. 1705, February 20, 2015.
7. Zhafira Darmastuti, SiC FET gas sensors: theory, development, and applications to flue gas cleaning processes in power plants, Licentiate Thesis No. 1554, LIU-TEK-LIC-2012:39.
6. Mike Andersson, Development and characterization of SiC based field effect gas sensors and sensor systems for emissions monitoring and control of biomass combustion, Licentiate Thesis No. 1151, LiU-TEK-LIC-2005:10.
5. H. Wingbrant, Development of high temperature SiC based field effect sensors for internal combustion engine monitoring, Licentiate Thesis No. 1051, LiU-TEK-LIC-2003:50.
4. Lars Unéus, Development and characterisation of MISiC sensors applied for monitoring of hot flue gases, Licentiate Thesis No. 852. LiU-TEK- LIC-2000:48.
3. Henrik Svenningstorp, High temperature sensors for exhaust diagnosis, Licentiate Thesis No. 850. LiU-TEK- LIC-2000:46.
2. Peter Tobias, Schottky diodes and capacitors based on silicon carbide used as gas sensors, Licentiate Thesis No. 680, LiU-TEK-LIC-1998:15.
1. Amir Baranzahi, Chemical Sensors Based on Catalytic Metal-oxide-Silicon Carbide, MOSiC Structures, Licentiate Thesis No. 468, LiU-TEK-LIC-1994:54.
48. Amanda Hansson, MSc thesis in collaboration with SAAB. Supervisors: Jens Eriksson (LiU), Moa Hellberg (SAAB). Examiner: Donatella Puglisi (Defense on June 22, 2017)
47. Marcus Mathisen, MSc thesis in collaboration with Graphensic AB. Supervisors: Jens Eriksson (LiU), Amer Ali (Graphensic). Examiner: Donatella Puglisi (Defense on June 15, 2017)
46. Patrick Barbus, MSc thesis. Supervisor: Peter Möller. Examiner: Mike Andersson (Defense on June 16, 2017)
45. Jimmy Sjögren, BSc thesis in collaboration with TEMA. Supervisors: David Bastviken (TEMA), Donatella Puglisi (IFM) (Defense on May 2017)
44. Elin Enhäll, BSc thesis in collaboration with TEMA. Supervisors: David Bastviken (TEMA), Donatella Puglisi (IFM) (Defense on May 2017)
43. Jasna Bahonjic, Oxygen sensor based on graphene grown on SiC, LITH-IFM-A-EX--16/3262--SE, MSc thesis, June 30, 2016.
42. Johanna Andmarken, Design of biosensor with epitaxial graphene on silicon carbide transducer, MSc thesis, May 10, 2016.
41. Carl Strandqvist, The Functionalization of Epitaxial Graphene on SiC with Nanoparticles towards Biosensing Capabilities, LITH-IFM-A-EX--15/3075--SE, MSc thesis, June 15, 2015.
40. Assad al-Jammali, Investigation regarding the degradation of different MOS gate dielectrics under bias, temperature, and humidity stress, MSc thesis, April 1, 2015.
39. Daria Burdakova, A study of graphene sensors with Pd and Au contact pads and their response towards NO2 and other gases produced in combustion engines, LITH-IFM-G-EX--14/2971--SE, 2014.
38. Yu-Hsuan Kang, Improving gas sensing properties of graphene by thin surface metallizations, LITH-IFM-A-EX-13/2821-SE, 2013.
37. Eva Broman, Printable biosensors based on Organis Electrochemical Transistors with a Platinized Gate Electrode, LITH-IFM-A-EX-12/2697-SE, 2012.
36. Chang Che Tsung, Investigation on a change in response direction of Ga doped ZnO nanoparticles resistive sensors on exposure to NO, LITH-IFM-A-EX-12/????-SE, 2012.
35. Gunnar Sarhed, Beläggning av titanimplantat med elektrospunna nanofibrer, LITH-IFM-A-EX-11/2554-SE, 2011.
34. Peter Rejmstad, Developing methods for distributing particles in electrospun materials, LITH-IFM-A-EX-10/2228-SE, 2010.
33. Victor Lindqvist, Thermistor based on SiC for high temperature applications, LITH-IFM-A-EX-09/2045-SE, 2009.
32. Po-Feng Hsu, Activation and long term stability of sensitivity layers in suspended gate GasFET sensors, LITH-IFM-A-EX-09/2206-SE, 2009.
31. Peter Wieselblad, Adhesive cure process and viscoelastic shear modulus examined using magnetoelasticity, LITH-IFM-A-EX-09/2205-SE, 2009.
30. Daniel Remes, Biosensor based on a MOS capacitor with an Internal reference electrode, LITH-IFM-A-EX-09/2186-SE, 2009.
29. Chang Huai-Ning, Electrostatic Feedback for MEMS Sensor-Development of in situ TEM Instrumentation, LiTH-IFM-A-EX-08/1927-SE, 2008.
28. Erik Lundin, Processing and characterization of materials sensitive to ambient oxygen concentration for applications in field effect sensor devices, LiTH-IFM-EX-07/1852-SE, 2007.
27. Klas Andersson, Physical Understanding of Biosensing in Single Electron Structures, LiTH-IFM-EX-07/1738-SE, 2007.
26. Jennie Andersson, Physical Characterization, Signal Processing and Investigation of Size Effects for Biosensor Based on Single Electron Tunneling, LiTH-IFM-EX-07/1737-SE, 2007.
25. Jens Eriksson, Co-sputtered metal and metal oxide films as gate electrodes in MOS devices for liquid sensor applications, LITH-IFM-EX-06/1589-SE, 2006.
24. Benny Johansson, Co-sputtered thin films as gate materials for field effect sensors, LITH-IFM-EX-06/1587-SE, 2006.
23. Lars Everbrand, MISiCFET-gassensorbaserad reglering av vedeldad villavärmepanna, LITH-IFM-EX-05/1525-SE, 2005.
22. Vedran Bandalo, The design and evaluation of a novel gas sensing measurement system. Part II: Design of simultaneous capacitance and resistance measurement systems for metal insulator semiconductor sensors. Gas response measurements, LITH-IFM-EX-05/1489-SE, 2005.
21. John Howgate, The design and evaluation of a novel gas sensing measurement system. Part II: Design of simultaneous capacitance and resistance measurement systems for metal insulator semiconductor sensors. Gas response measurements, LITH-IFM-EX-05/1489-SE, 2005.
20. Elin Becker, Investigations of the Low-Temperature Activity in CO Oxidation over Supported Platinum Catalysts using High-throughput Screening and DRIFT spectroscopy, LITH-IFM-EX-05/1466-SE, 2005.
19. Kristina Buchholt, Study of a new type of transducer for liquid biosensing applications, LITH-IFM-EX-1404, October 3, 2005.
18. Mikael Beckne, Evaluation of new catalytic metal/oxide combinations for more diverse selectivity patterns of SiC-FET sensors, 2004, LITH-IFM-EX-04/1321-SE.
17. Andreas Gällström, Zeolite coated chips for water detection in oil, June 2004, LITH-IFM-EX-04/1313-SE.
16. Mårten Lundén, Modifications of the Catalytic Gate Material to Increase the Long-Term Stability of SiC based Field Effect Sensors, June 2004, LiU-IFM-Ex-1316.
15. Marita Persson, Ammonia Response of MISiC and MISiCFET Chemical Sensor Devices with Different Sensing Materials, October 2002, LiU-IFM-Ex-1011.
14. Mike Andersson, Investigations on silicon carbide based field effect devices for a possible future oxygen sensor for high temperature applications, January 2002, LiTH-IFM-Ex-1113.
13. Tomas Leffler, LaF3 as gate material inMISiC sensors for detection of HF and HCl in flue gases, June 2001, LiTH-IFM-EX-1005.
12. Gunnar Höst, Hydrocarbon measurement in car exhaust gases using an array of MISiC sensors, Linköping, December 2000, LiTH-IFM-EX-978.
11. Olle Larsson, Prediction of Air/ fuel ratio of individual cylinders in internal combustion SI engines by means of Ion-sense and MISiC sensor signals in a linear regression model, Linköping, September 2000, LiU-IFM-Fysik-Ex 833.
10. Roger Pettersson, Catalytic reduction of CO and HC in flue gases: Theory and survey of two catalytic converters, 1999, LiTH-IFM-Ex-828.
9. Björn Widén, Hydrocarbon sensitivity of metal insulator silicon carbide devices in exhaust gases, June 1999, LiTH-IFM-Ex-816.
8. Martin Einehag, Hexanal characterisation of metal insulator silicon carbide devices: application to quality of milk, June 1999, LiU-IFM-Ex-815.
7. Chatarina Wijk, Nitric oxide sensitivity of catalytic metal-insulator-silicon carbide devices, January 1999, LiU-IFM-Fysik-Ex 688.
6. Henrik Svenningstorp, Exhaust gas diagnosis by catalytic metal oxide silicon carbide sensors, February 1998, LiU-IFM-Physics-EX-618.
5. Lars Unéus, Silicon carbide sensors with thin metal gates for detection of ammonia in oxygen rich environments or diesel engine exhausts, February 1998, LiU-IFM-Fysik-Ex-619.
4. Rongfen Zhu, Development of a suitable package for MISiC sensors to be used in the electronic nose, January 1998, LiTH-IFM-Ex-730.
3. Lisa Åbom, Study of synthetic exhausts before and after a catalytic converter with a high temperature electronic nose based on metal-insulator-silicon carbide Schottky diodes, Linköping, April 1997, LiTH – IFM – Ex – 701.
2. Reine Johansson, Evaluation of the Response to Flue Gases of High Temperature Sensors based on Silicon Carbide, Linköping, June 1995, LiTH-IFM-EX-647.
1. Oliver Wiederholt, Silicon Carbide Used for High Temperature Gas Sensors, Linköping, December 1993.
Responsible for this page: Donatella Puglisi
Last updated: 10/24/17